Tuesday, October 30, 2007

family...

Right now I'm out in Philly with my family. I love my family. My cousin and sister and I walked to Starbucks and sat and had coffee and just chatted and now we are back 'home' just having a night off. My cousin's wedding was on Saturday so it was an amazing weekend of family being together the whole time, now we've gone off in separate directions but all the cousins (except the one who is on his honeymoon) are hanging out. We went to New York City together and had a blast and now we are all letting our sore feet rest! We don't get to see a lot of each other so it's really good too be together. I think I have the best Family.

1 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

Thank you. And yes, you should be blogging again. :) I will put you back on my regular rotation of checking again.

2:46 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home