Saturday, July 28, 2007

at long last...

After a ridiculously long break, I decided that it was high time I get back into the blogging scene. I don't know if anyone bothers to come take a peak anymore, but I still think that blogging is sweet and I missed it! So, here's the brief update:
  • Went to Australia
  • Came back from Australia
  • Went to the States
  • Came back from the States
  • Got a job
  • Then got another job
And now it's almost August and I'm so sad that there is only a month of summer left! I just got back from Camp last week, so since that was the most recent exciting activity in my life here are a few pics for you to enjoy...

3 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

Yay! It is simply WONDERFUL that you're back! :) Thanks, man!

P.S. You posted the jello picture? ewwww...

12:13 a.m.  
Blogger amber friesen said...

when I saw your comment, I was like, no, she can't be back into the blogging scene. I had stopped checking quite awhile ago and so imagine my surprise and excitment to know you are back!

On a side note, I need to tell you that I really enjoy your videos of Rodd and Darcen. So funny and great music!

7:03 a.m.  
Blogger Becky said...

Hey Alexa,
I made the background in photoshop, and then put it into the HTML.... with a lot of help from Travis.

2:16 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home