Sunday, August 05, 2007

husband and wife...

Late late last night Tilly, Katie and I drove back from Jason and Nadines wedding. I was a beautiful ceremony and reception that truly captured their love for one another. I was exhausted, but it was a great time and I was glad to be a part of their special day.

Spending the weekend in Lethbridge also brought back many memories. It was great to catch up with old friends, sleep in my old house and remember the good times we had. It was really strange going back and knowing that chapter of my life is over.

Since I was in the wedding, I don't really have any pictures, but once I get some, I'll be sure to post them!

1 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

I'm sorry! I promise yours is coming soon! :)

1:12 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home