Sunday, July 29, 2007

Summertime Reading...

This post might be for girls only, but guys if you're interested, I won't judge! Anyways, about a year ago I started reading Karen Kingsbury. She's a Christian author and her books are mostly drama or romance. Right now I'm reading the 5th book in one of her series and I'm absolutely hooked. The series covers everything and it's a nice easy read when the weather is hot and you just want to sit on the back porch with a glass of lemonade. Start with book one, FAME, and I guarantee you'll be hooked...

3 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

1:00 a.m.  
Blogger Susan said...

I love that you are blogging...:) I have only read one Karen Kingsbury book ever...and I did love it. Maybe I'll check these out.

Aww...Christian romance novels...I love them. Always cheesy yet I finish them feeling so happy. :)

1:01 a.m.  
Blogger amber friesen said...

are these the books that are set in Bloomington? My mom is hooked on them and I need to show her the real Clear Creek Christian Church here.

5:39 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home